UEFA Champions League Casemiro is not Playing this Season
UEFA Champions League Casemiro is not Playing this Season
When Casemiro moved from Sao Paulo to Real Madrid in 2013, it was a very different time for Los Blancos. The team's line-up remained until Chase La Decima and no longer participated in the UEFA Champions League for more than 10 years, despite the fact that during this time there were several big names in its composition.
As a result, Casemiro won 5 champions of Real Madrid in the Champions League-a legendary result, if I may say so. In fact, it turned into his creation, which helped to mobilize the team and helped them achieve European fame on a permanent basis.
Casemiro Leave Real Madrid
Looking back, it seems that the departure of Real Madrid may be much lonelier in the plans of the Brazilians than, for example, a long way ahead, since the last Champions League victory over Liverpool is the last season.
"I talked to my agent after the last Champions League match because I had the feeling that I came right here to throw my round.
"It was the most difficult decision of my life, but I am enthusiastic about what lies ahead. I want to face new challenging situations and understand an exceptional League, the special United States, and a one-of-a-kind tradition.
"I'm going to the biggest group in the world that can compete with the greatness of Real Madrid, although now it's not like that".
Casemiro join Manchester United
It will be interesting to see if Casemiro can help Manchester United get back to their glory day, as he did at Real Madrid. The Red Devils have become a shadow of their former selves due to the departure of Alex Ferguson as head coach. the club signed a contract with one high-class footballer after the alternative, but so far nothing has come of it, as they have fought both in the Premier League and in Europe.
On the other hand, Real Madrid is likely to be difficult to rebuild without Casemiro. But they are in a convenient position to achieve this goal, as the old guard in the person of Luka Modric and Tony Cross is replenished with interesting young talents such as Aurelien Shamenei, Eduardo Kamavinga, and Federico Valverde.
Real Madrid Backup
"We have changed within the team," he said. "We have several players who can play this role. Kameni is currently one of the largest midfielders on the market. Then there's the option of Tony Cross, who can play that role, as he did in my second year [2014-15 season], and we got 22 games in a row.
""We have [Eduardo] Kamawing, who graduated last year. We can't fill in a Casemiro participant with the same character traits, but we have other participants with different traits.. . In my group [Milan] [Andrea] Pirlo played in this position and was very good at it."
"If Casemiro leaves, we will have six midfielders left," Ancelotti added."I think six is enough to keep the whole season going".
Comments
Post a Comment